I just tried this for fun and didn’t expect it to work… I used a $3 USB adapter I usually use for USB sticks and just plugged in the Apple USB Ethernet adapter for the Macbook Air. Then I turned off WiFi. There was no notification or anything, it just worked out of the box 🙂 The tablet is a 32GB Nexus7 with Android 4.2.
strange, funny, weird signs..mail to repat[at]repat[dot]de
- „We come in peace“…but CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!11
- 1337 at spelling
- inyourface youtube
- money. not rifles.
- Always fucking closing the door, yoda does. (thx, eek)
- Follow yodas example (thx, eek)
- fuck the angel too (thx,eek)
- but THIS sign…
- not only mastercard, paypal and visa get ddos
- for help call ….
- Dear Interior Minister
- yeah. we get it. nerds like pr0n.
Update: see below
Please note the following:
- I didn’t use to be a Java programmer and wrote this when I knew next to nothing about Java and Android
- If I find some time, I’m gonna extend it to a real app
- But I don’t think so, so feel free to download the sourcecode and extend it yourself 🙂
- I really don’t know why it’s able to access the SD card and telephone status…don’t worry about it;)(see comment)
- added TabView for events and speakers